1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC
For nearly a century, the White House tennis court and adjacent gardens have offered a place of recreation and respite for Presidents and the first families. In 2019, the National Park Service – which maintains the land – sought to transform the historic leisure space. The reimaged space now functions as both a place of leisure and a gathering area linking the independent garden areas (Kitchen Garden and Children’s Garden) on the South Grounds.
Muller, Inc. was retained to provide erosion and sediment controls for the project, including installing and maintaining a silt fence, building a construction entrance, and installing inlet protection.